When your entire dropshipping business operates on eBay, getting your listing deleted or your account suspended can be a nightmare for you.
Although eBay’s VeRO program protects you against theft of intellectual property, sellers now have to be extra cautious. Sometimes you might unknowingly violate the regulations which will have an adverse effect on your business.
Hence, what you need is a tool that will protect you from these unintentional infringements so that your business runs smoothly and uninterrupted.
What Is VeRO: Everything You Need To Know To Get Started
VeRO is the abbreviation for Verified Rights Owner.
Under this program, the original owners of intellectual property can report a listing for using their property without prior consent.
It is similar to copyright infringement with the only difference being that VeRO regulation violations cover a few other subjects as well.
What Actions Come Under Infringement Of VeRO
Here is a list of actions that will be considered a violation of VeRO
- Stealing trademarked photos, texts, phrases, videos, and other similar properties
- Using a brand’s name and logo without prior consent
- Pretending to be an authorized dealer of the brand
- Selling fake, replicas, and counterfeit products
- Exaggerating or lying about the product’S features
KALDROP VeRO Protection
eBay does provide a detailed VeRO list.
This database contains phrases, brand names, and texts that you are not allowed to use. But manually checking the list every time you list a product will consume a lot of time.
That’s where KalDrop’s eBay VeRO List checker and protection tool steps in to help you out.
This tool provides the same service regardless of the dropshipping supplier you choose.
What makes this tool unique is that they regularly update their list to minimize the risk of your listing being removed.
How Does The Tool Work
Here is a little guide to help you understand how exactly this tool works:
- Let’s say you are using AliExpress as your dropshipping supplier. So the first thing that you need to do is log on to AliExpress’s website and search for an item.
- Once the product page of the item loads, you will see the KalDrop logo on the top-right corner of the screen. The logo comes in 3 different colors, each having a different meaning:
- Red: The color red signifies the item you have chosen was found on the VeRO list
- Orange: If the logo turns orange, it means you have already listed this product using the KalDrop tool
- Green: Green signifies that the product hasn’t been listed before and it’s not in the VeRO list. So you can go ahead and list it on your eBay seller account.
The tool matches the name of the product selected by you to the database of VeRO to provide utmost protection to your listings.
Running a business requires a lot of time and hard work.
But sometimes, simple tools like the KalDrop tool can not only simplify your work but also add security to your business.
And with KalDrop, you get an all-rounder tool with 16 amazing features including bulk listing, multiple account management, semi-automated orders, etc.